Disclaimers and limitations of liability
1. This Agreement will be governed by the laws of the Poland, the exclusion of legal principles applicable in other countries, particularly countries outside the European Union. The competent court for the settlement of disputes is the General Court in Lodz .
Any action relating to this Agreement must be brought located in the Poland, and you irrevocably consent to the jurisdiction of such courts.
2. You may not assign this Agreement, by operation of law or otherwise, without our prior written consent.
3. The operator [or the administrator of the website] of the website and sites linked to this website is not liable for indirect, special or consequential damages (or any loss of revenue, profits or data) arising from this Agreement, up-to-date information or website availability, even if the Operator has been notified about the possibility of such damages.
4. The operator shall not be liable in any respect for any damages of Internet users [users] resulting directly or indirectly from the use of the content contained herein, timeliness or completeness of the information.
The content of the website is for general informational purposes only. Owners or site managers do not guarantee the validity of the published information, the accuracy of the location of objects on Google maps, and are not responsible for changes in offers, made by the owners of the presented objects, changes in contact information and access routes.
The User, making any decisions related to the subject of these websites, should check the up-to-date information in public administration sites, institutions and company websites of the tourist or service facilities. Access roads and location of the object should be checked before traveling on current maps.
Failure to read the rules and reservations above does not release users of this website from their own responsibility.
5. In the web portal can be presented links (connections) to other websites allow.
Internet users [customers portal] use these websites and online services solely at your own risk.
6.Pełne use the services offered by the service and related parties can be conditioned to permit the operation of the duty of cookies.
7. A specific service or utility offered materials may require a valid e-mail internet address.
8.Operator is not responsible for the content of messages sponsors and advertisements placed in the portal, the quality of their services or the reliability of their data for quotations and address.
9. The operator (website administrator) has the right to direct other Internet users to products or services that operate with their own opinions, offers or services.
However, it does not endorse and does not guarantee the true quality of services provided at this time in relation to the persons concerned.
10. The Operator (website administrator) of the Web site reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove all or part of the Agreement at any time with or without notice.
Please refer back to this Agreement often.